Windows 7 OEM Professional 64 Bit DSP SP1
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Operating System Software - DVD
Everyday computing task made easier and faster with the Microsoft Windows Professional 7 Operating System Software Professional. It allows you to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode and you can also recover your data easily with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. This versatile operating system software makes it possible to connect to your company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it's great for home as well as for business. Buy the Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Operating System Software - DVD today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Improved taskbar; lets you rearrange the icons on the taskbar and offers simple and quick access to your everyday task
- Easy to use; offers new task bar and navigation feature like snap for easier operation
- Jump Lists; allows quick access to your favorites, documents, photos and musics
Easy To Use
- Getting things done is easier. With the new Taskbar and navigation features like Snap, it's easier to compare to windows side by side, and JumpLists put files you use often just two clicks aware.
- Home Group makes it easy to create a home network and connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a printer.
Faster To Use
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to songs to email - just by typing a word or two with Windows Search
- Windows 7 Professional takes full advantage of the latest 64-bit PCs.
* Requires download of Windows XP Mode (which runs on Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate), and virtualization technology such as Windows Virtual PC. Windows 7 customers can download Windows XP Mode and Windows Virtual PC free-of-charge when available.
Windows 7 System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor can help you determine which features and editions of Windows 7 will run on your computer. Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/upgradeadvisorwhen available.