Thrustmaster T500 RS
- 30cm (12”) in diameter with brushed metal central spokes
- Detachable (allows for future upgrades)
Authentic sequential gearshift levers: crafted of brushed metal, attached to the base (so they don’t move with the wheel)
- 17cm in height (for instant access along 1080°)
New H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™(*) on the wheel’s steering:
- Ultra-precise wheel, with 16-bit resolution (65536 values on the steering)!
- Precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor)
- Angle of rotation adjustable up to 1080° (3 full turns)!
Unique design(*) with your choice of 2 positions:
- Floor-mounted position (F1-style)
- Suspended position (GT-style)
100% metal, for optimal stability, weight (more than 7 kgs) and resistance
3 100% adjustable pedals (spacing between the pedals/height)
Brake pedal with reinforced and adjustable resistance (included and removable “Realistic Brake” mod)
Included metal footrest with non-slip grating texture
Force Feedback with industrial motor (Torque 150mNm, 3000rpm, 65W, Ø 52mm/2”)
- Super-powerful, quick responding Force Feedback mechanism
- Rigid motorized stopper, no matter what angle of rotation you select
** List of ForceFeedback games
***The PC drivers required to operate the T500RS racing wheel on PC are available for free download on our technical support website.