HUEY 4.0 (Newest Version)
Huey 3.0 was developed with the help of 3 military helicopter pilots and a current Uh1H pilot.
Huey 4.0 was refined by an AirForce Huey commander that came to our workshop. Tested and approved by AirForce Huey Commander
- All round material reinforcements since Version 3.0 for rough heavy flight inputs
- Improved adjustment options, improved hydralic feel for all axis
- All dimensions are acquired from the actual aircraft
- All round adjustable like the real thing
- Cyclic: 4 x push buttons and 1 x 8 way hat switch
- Collective: 4 x switches, 1 x push button, 1 x trigger, and 1 x 8 way hat switch
- Rudder equipped with solid metal rudder pedals, high quality Japan made ball joints, ball bearings and our in house pistons
- 5 x Custom pistons provide realistic feeling for all control inputs (Force datas provided by military)
- Hall effect sensors for all axis
- 12 bit analog converter for all axis
- Compatible with Windows XP to Win10, Mac OS, DCS, FSX, X-Plane, P3D, FlightGear, WarThunder, and all flying PC game / Flight simulator!
- Plug and Play with 1 USB connection
Please allow minimum 6 weeks lead time