Flight Simulation Kit - Private Pilot Collection
The Pilot Collection Flight Sim Bundle includes:
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System (with Throttle Quadrant)
- Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder pedal *2018 - New*
1) Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System
14 button controls (inc. 6 on the quadrant)
- 3-position mode switch
- Durable, stainless steel yoke shaft
- Ultra-stable 2 position desk clamp
- Built-in chronometer for in-flight timing
- Integrated 3 port USB hub (power adapter available separately)
- Separate 3 axis lever throttle quadrant which can be mounted in different ways
- Saitek Smart Technology programming software included
- Mounting positions for three Saitek Flight Instrument Panels (PZ46)
- Compatible with Windows XP, XP64, Vista and Windows 7 & 8
- Accurate 1:1 scaled yoke handle found in Cessna® light aircraft
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
- When used with the supplied ST Programming software, integrated mode switch triples the number of controls you have at your fingertips
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- 16 buttons, 3 lever detent buttons
Compatible with all major Flight Sim Software
2) Revolutionary rudder mechanism
Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking.
100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb / 7 kg.
32 industrial plain bearings.
Realistic dimensions: 20.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches / 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H).
Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit.
Can be fixed onto Cockpit.
Ajustability & Versatility!
Springs’ positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included).
Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
For use below desks or onto cockpits.
For Flight Sim gaming: combat and civilian. It is also developed for warbirds closed combat & Space Sim combat maneuvers.
For Fighter plane combat, civilian plane, airliner , helicopters, warbirds and spaceship.
For solo flight or for flying in formations.
Unrivaled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog
H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors.
16-bit precision on 3 axes (rudder / left differential brake / right differential brake): 65,536 values on each axis; 0.005° of precision.
The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
Built-in electronics, with the ability to update the device’s firmware.
T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine your device with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game. Please visit https://support.thrustmaster.com/tpr to find T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles specially created for the TPR for use in your favorite simulations : DCS , War Thunder, IL2 , Flight Sim World , Xplane , PRepare3D , Elite Dangerous …
1 TPR rudder, 2 metal differential brake pedals to be attached by the user, 2 Allen keys (2.5 mm and 3 mm), 2 flat wrenches (8 mm and 14 mm), user manual and consumer warranty information.
- Compatible with Windows Windows 7/8 & windows 10