Flight Simulation Kit - Commercial Pilot Collection
The Commercial Collection Flight Sim Bundle includes:
- VR Insight Flight Master Yoke III
- Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder pedal *2018 - New*
1) VR Insight Flight Master Yoke III
The Flight Master Yoke-III is replacing previous Flight Master Yoke with more added functions.
Full metal case, high-end stainless steel shaft, solid metal designed yoke wheel, throttle and switches for Cessna 172 type panels.
* Accurate yoke movement control
* Throttle Lever
* Flap and Trim Lever
* Toggle switches for Brake, Light
* Magnetos, Master, Avionics switches
* Landing Gear switches
* 8-Directional View key on Yoke's left side handle
* 2-Additional rocker switch lever on Yoke's right side handle
* All switches can be reconfigured via game controller set-up for custom preferences
* Standard gaming device with USB 2.0 connection
* Fully compatible with flight simulation software:
- Flight Simulation X (FSX)
- Most other flight simulation software
* Full metal case & Solid cast aluminum powder coated yoke wheel
* Chassis Size : 40.5cm (L) x 66cm (W) x 16.5cm (H) / 15.9 inch (L) x 26 inch (W) x 6.5 inch (H)
* Weight : 14kg
* One year warranty.
* Flight Master Yoke III doesn’t have a function when clicking the center of the hat key.
2) Revolutionary rudder mechanism
Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking.
100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb / 7 kg.
32 industrial plain bearings.
Realistic dimensions: 20.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches / 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H).
Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit.
Can be fixed onto Cockpit.
Ajustability & Versatility!
Springs’ positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included).
Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
For use below desks or onto cockpits.
For Flight Sim gaming: combat and civilian. It is also developed for warbirds closed combat & Space Sim combat maneuvers.
For Fighter plane combat, civilian plane, airliner , helicopters, warbirds and spaceship.
For solo flight or for flying in formations.
Unrivaled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog
H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors.
16-bit precision on 3 axes (rudder / left differential brake / right differential brake): 65,536 values on each axis; 0.005° of precision.
The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
Built-in electronics, with the ability to update the device’s firmware.
T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine your device with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game. Please visit https://support.thrustmaster.com/tpr to find T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles specially created for the TPR for use in your favorite simulations : DCS , War Thunder, IL2 , Flight Sim World , Xplane , PRepare3D , Elite Dangerous …
1 TPR rudder, 2 metal differential brake pedals to be attached by the user, 2 Allen keys (2.5 mm and 3 mm), 2 flat wrenches (8 mm and 14 mm), user manual and consumer warranty information.
- Compatible with Windows Windows 7/8 & windows 10