Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Flight Stick
- H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology (US Patent: US08471815): 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that won’t decrease over time; 16-bit resolution.
- Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal; Replica shape of the A-10C flight stick.
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way "point of view" hat: 1 x 8-way "point of view" hat
- USB connector and upgradeable firmware; Super-stable, weighted joystick (over 6 lbs.).
- Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal
- Joystick Replica Of The U.s. Air Force A-10c Attack Aircraft Flight Stick
- Stand-alone Hotas Warthog Joystick
- From The Creator Of The Original Hotas Concept And The Worldwide Benchmark Flight Sim Controllers: The Hotas Cougar and The Hotas Warthog
- Detachable Handle With Entirely Metal Construction
- Compatible With Hotas Cougar(tm)
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick
The Hotas Warthog USB dual-throttle joystick is the result of an intense collaboration between Thrustmaster's development teams and members of the 'simmer' community. Exchanges and studies were carried out constantly throughout the product's development phase, in order to create a joystick which meets the most specific and precise requirements of the experts. The result is the Hotas Warthog : a replica set of the joystick, dual throttle system and dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft.
The HOTAS Warthog is a joystick replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft flight stick and features a detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal. It gives you the winning advantage with 3D magnetic sensors with surgical precision, that won't decrease over time. Users also have free access to the Thrustmaster Advanced Programming Graphical Editor software suite.