The GPS-5 of VRinsight features Control Display Unit for providing terrain information and for warning terrain hazard of potential conflicts. It is the most fundamental approach guide into the airports inaccessible in IFR conditions.
Real shape & full functionality of GPS-5 supports all default aircrafts & add-on aircrafts. It is completely interfaced with MSFS9 and MSFSX through interfacing application software VRiSim (supplied).
* Not to be connected to Matrox TripleHead2Go or DualHead2Go.
* Independant graphic port required.
* Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 & X Compatible
* Windows XP, Vista, 7
* USB 2.0 Connection
* D.C 12V adaptor (Included in the package)
* One free VGA or DVI port on a ATI or nVdia card required.
* FSUIPC unregistered version required (Included in the package)
* Realistically shaped and fully functional buttons, dual knob and LCD
* Backlit buttons
* LCD size : 15cm (L) X 8.8cm (W) / 7 inch
* Metal housing
* Available in windowed mode only