The Instrument RadioStack of VRinsight is fully scaled and shaped like the radio stack in real aircraft. It features various types of aircraft panels with full control complement ; default aircraft of Microsoft Flight Simulator, most freeware and commercially available add-on aircraft (Wilco's, PMDG's, Level-D's and PSS's). It is completely interfaced with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X through the add-on software VRiSim which enables the Instrument RadioStack panel to perform full simulation with a simple connection to a PC through a USB port.
- Microsoft Flight simulator 2004 & X
- MSFS2020. (with FSUIPC7)
- X-Plane compatible
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- USB 2.0 Connection
- D.C 5V adaptor (Included in the package)
- FSUIPC unregistered version required (Included in the package)
* Functionality, look and dimensions identical to a real Radio Stack.
* Red color 7-segments and tact switches to get close to reality.
* Luminous tact switches to confirm activation.
* Includes all radio stack units : COM1/2, NAV1/2, ADF, DME, TRANSPONDER, AUTO-PILOT.
* Realistic concentric radio knobs
* Full metal case, plate and stand.
* Size : 22 cm (L) x 14.5 cm (W) x 31 cm (H)
* Weight : 2.5 Kg
* One year warranty
Lead Time 5 to 7 business days